Fetal Monitor Hospital Used
Key points: The 10.4 inches high-tech fetal monitor offers a reliable, high-performance solution for fetal monitoring needs in doctors’ practices, clinics and hospitals, from pre-natal check-ups to antepartum monitoring of high-risk pregnancies.
Production detail of patient monitor YJ-FM2.5:
· 10.4 inch Folded high-brightness TFT LED
· Optional touch screen
· 12-Crystal ultrasound transducer achieves a wider focal region for more uniform coverage at greater depths than conventional 9-crystal. 12-crystal ultrasound design can also get good result even when the patient varies her position and shape
· Optional waterproof FHR transducer for underwater birth
· Event Marker for easy documentation of events and kick counts. Auto-fetal-movement detector is also available.
· Use of signal strength indicator to position the ultrasound transducers at the optimum location on the patient
· Built-in high-speed thermal printer, printing width can be set to 112mm (Brand: SEIKO, Japan)
· Support fast printing of stored trend
· Optional Build-in wireless network module, supporting wired or wireless connection to the central monitoring station.
· Optional Support HL7 (Health Level Seven)
· Three-level acousto-optic alarm
· FHR signal strength prompt
· Cross-Channel Verification (CCV) provides visual and audible indication when it detects synchronous fetal or maternal heart rate signals, indicating that you may be monitoring a duplicate signal)
· Sensor-off alarm
· Paper out alarm
· Support alarm review
· Support operation with mouse and computer keyboard (option)
· Multi-display mode to meet different clinical requirement, including Fetal-parameter interface, Maternal-parameter interface, Fetal/Maternal-parameter interface, as well as big font, alarm review, ECG review, trend table, trend graph and OxyCRG display.
· NIBP self-test mode: including overpressure test, static pressure test and air leakage test.
· On-screen scrolling for viewing stored fetal traces
· Generate ID automatically when register a new patient
· Support medical history search by patient ID, name and mobile number
· NST Timer
· Fetal Movement Profile (FMP) detects and automatically records gross fetal body movements
· Heart rate offset mode allowing you to offset FHR2 ± 5~30BPM.
· Support multi-language display
· Advanced Fischer NST Report (Fetal Health Report)
· Support online software upgrading by net/USB
· US1 (FHR1)
· US2 (FHR 2)
· FM (Manual Fetal movement)
· SPO2 (Maternal SpO2)
· NIBP (Maternal NIBP)
LAN / Central monitor system interface
· The LAN port is for connecting the monitor to a central monitor system network.
Input device interface
· This optional interface provides an USB ports to enable the monitor to be connected to off-the-shelf input devices as well as support patient data & NST Report backup (option):
· Mouse: any specified trackball or USB mouse may be used for navigation and data entry.
· Computer keyboard: an USB computer keyboard can be used for data entry instead of the on-screen pop-up keyboard.
[Remark: user has to restart the machine after plug and unplug the mouse / computer keyboard.]
· Touch screen (optional)
[Remark: Touch screen cannot be used simultaneously with mouse / computer keyboard.]
· The Support Tool helps technical personnel to
– carry out configuration, upgrades and troubleshooting on an individual monitor.
– back up the monitor settings.
The Service Mode is password-protected and ensures that only trained staff can access service
• Optional patient data &NST Report backup by USB in PDF format
tests and tasks. It includes Printer Setting, Skin Type, AFM Setting, Brightness Setting, Clear Data, NIBP Calibration, and Touch Screen Calibration.
• The Support Tool uses the USB interface of the fetal monitor for software upgrading.