Chinese New Year
Chinese New Year is the most important festival for Chinese people all over the world. It is also called the Spring Festival or the Lunar New Year.
The exact date of the Spring Festival on the Western calendar changes from year to year. However, Chinese New Year takes place between January 1 and February 19.
On the Chinese calendar every year has an animal's name.
These animals are the rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, ram, monkey, rooster, dog and pig.
And we will enter in to Th e Pig Year.
A Chinese legend says that these twelve animals had a race. The first year was named after the rat, the winner. The other eleven years were named according to the order in which the animals arrived in the race. The clever rat jumped onto the ox's back, and then at the end jumped over the ox's head to arrive first!
The Chinese believe that a person born in a particular year has some of the characteristics of that animal.
From Ja.26th to Feb. 11th, 2019
How do we spent the Spring Festival ?
Spring festival is one of the most important traditional festivals in China. It is like the Christmas in western countries. When lunar new year is closing, everybody is trying to go home to gather with the family. In the northern China, dumpling is necessary for a CNY (Chinese New Year) meal, while in southern provinces, people play dragon dance and lion dance. Both are fantastic for watching. As there are many Chinese are living overseas, CNY is becoming more and more popular around the world.
Would you like to Join us ?
WAN SHI RU YI !
It's the best wishes in Chinese, that means wish you everything goes well.
thanks and best regards,
- Safety Check Before Use Of Anesthesia Machine
- Anesthesia Machine Common Faults And Solutions
- Daily Maintenance And Maintenance Of Anesthesia...
- Operating Room Anesthesia Machine Cleaning And ...
- Analysis Of Some Problems In The Clinical Use O...
- The Composition And Use Of Anesthesia Machines
- Method Of Leak Detection Before Use In Anesthes...
- Dialysis Machine Common Alarm Causes And Treatment
- Does A Dialysis Machine Cause Cross-infection I...
- Discussion On The Clinical Significance Of Dial...
- We Are Coming Back To Work And Ready To Supply ...